Thursday, September 4, 2008

Favorites Songs September

September Songs
Favorites


The Wheels of The Bus
The wheels of the bus go round and round,
Round and round, round and round
The wheels of the bus go round and round
All through the town.

The driver of the bus says
Move On Back! Move On back! Move On Back!
The driver of the bus says Move On Back! All through the town.

The people on the bus go up and down, up and down, up and down.
The people on the bus go up and down all through the town.

Itsy, Bitsy Spider
The itsy, bitsy spider, climbed up the water spout.
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
So the itsy, bitsy spider went up the spout again.

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
Twinkle, twinkle, little star,
How I wonder what you are.
Up above the world so high,
Like a diamond in the sky.
Twinkle, twinkle, little star,
How I wonder what you are!


Old MacDonald
Old MacDonald had a farm, E-I-E-I-O.
And on that farm he had a cow, E-I-E-I-O.
With a moo moo here and a moo moo there
Here a moo, there a moo, everywhere a moo moo
Old MacDonald had a farm, E-I-E-I-O.

Variations:
Pig "oink oink"; chick, "cluck cluck"; horse, "neigh neigh"; sheep, "baa baa"; turkey, "gobble gobble"; cats, "meow meow"; ducks, "quack quack"

Tiny Tim
I had a little Turtle,
His name was Tiny Tim.
I put him in the bathtub,
to see if he could swim.
He drank up all the water.
He ate up all the soap.
And now my little turtle has a bubbles in his throat.
Bubble, bubble, bubble,
Bubble, bubble, bubble,
Bubble, bubble,bubble, Pop!

No comments: